April 1, 2013

The Hypocrisy Of The Vile & Despicable Vermin That Is The Modern Liberal, Progressive Filth

Modern Liberals and Progressive Scum Are Hypocrites & Liars.

Modern liberals and progressives are hypocritical, filthy swine
It is ironic that the modern liberals and so called progressives are actually the most intolerant people in America.    The modern liberal filth and progressive scum are so hypocritical, so racist, so vile, and they disgust me.  They make me sick.

These leftist scumbags like to toss around accusations that conservatives, the religious right, republicans, libertarians and anyone else not a democrat or leftist are racist, homophobic, and so on, yet, from my own actual life experience, it is quite the opposite that is true, and it's nothing but liberal lies, but that's no surprise, because lying is one of the lefts infamous tactics.

If you're a regular reader or follower of my social media, then you know that I am not only a libertarian, "formerly conservative republican", and that I am transsexual.     In my personal experiences, so many other transgender persons found it a problematic issue that I am libertarian and that I do not support progressive, leftist goals, etc..   They almost always say "but they don't accept transgender", or things like "but they hate transgender people" and "but they're against our rights" and so on..    But, in my own actual experiences, this is not only a lie, but so far from the truth, because it's actually those on the left who exhibit these characteristics of intolerance, prejudice, hate, and so on...  I would have included ignorance, however, it isn't necessary because one would certainly have to be ignorant to be a modern liberal or progressive in the first place, so it's a given that ignorance is most certainly a modern liberal character trait.

Although I have known my whole life about my gender identity issues, I hid it and kept it secret, until summer of 2010.   Since 1988, the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in, I have been voting republican, with the exception of when Ross Perot ran.. that is until 2008 when I learned that my political ideology, philosophy and beliefs are libertarian, and not conservative, and I was awakened, and began supporting Ron Paul.      Naturally the majority of my closest friends and acquaintances are also libertarian, or republican.  Granted that I do have a few, but not many, friends who are liberals or progressives, however,   it is these modern liberals who have expressed lack of acceptance and shown bigotry regarding transsexualism, and that it's my libertarian and republican friends who have accepted me regardless of coming out as transsexual.

Although I have experienced very few real life negative impacts of being openly transsexual in public, whenever an incident has taken place, in the majority of these few and rare instances, the culprit who expressed trans-prejudice was 95% of the time, modern liberal filth.

It's even worse on the web.  I am, (or was up until recently), very active on YouTube, and on my channel, have discussed various political topics, and also have videos discussing being transgender, and several even appearing as my female self.      The majority of my subscribers are also libertarian, or conservative republican, due to my political commentary prior to coming out and telling them that I am transgender... However, it's mostly the liberal filth that have expressed bigoted anti-trans epithets.

Reviewing comments left on numerous videos, in the majority of instances, roughly over 90% of the time, it is modern liberal scum, you know, the Obama loving scumbags, who post negative slurs, most notably, "faggot"....  Ironic considering the fact that the issue of same sex marriage is one championed by modern liberals, yet it's a majority of liberal swine who call people faggot on YouTube.    In the overwhelming majority of trans bashing experienced online, it's a modern liberal scumbag who is the one doing it.

Granted that yes there are those who are conservative, republican, libertarian and so on who are intolerant towards transgender people, and so on, however, in my own actual experiences, it is the modern liberal filth, the progressive scum who have shown to be the intolerant ones.     They are indeed, hypocrites.

Thinking about several of my friends, the very few who have expressed any form of intolerance towards transgender persons, are all progressive idiots.  Fortunately, the number of friends I have that are liberal account for less than 1%

Since I'm rambling on about liberal hypocrisy, let's talk about the issue of same sex marriage...   These liberal idiots go on and on pissing and moaning about their rights, yet simultaneously are outspoken against the rights of others, such as gun owners..   They are hypocrites, and are against LIBERTY...  They make me sick.

A lot of people use photos of sheep in memes about liberals and progressives, but I think swine is more appropriate, because these modern liberal scum, this progressive filth, they're disgusting pigs is what they are.
;

No comments :

Post a Comment