March 7, 2013

Nothing Ever Works Out... WTF!

I'm Sick and Tired of Trying and Getting Nowhere.


  To say I'm frustrated is an overwhelming understatement.  Matter of fact, I'm at my wits end and it's really pissing me off.  It seems that no matter what I do to improve my quality of life and my current situation of being homeless living in a hotel, that anything I try ends up not working out the way I had thought it would, or had hoped for.

Last summer, in an attempt to avert becoming homeless, I tried selling advertising on this blog, yet ended up selling none of the spots.

Later, after making a couple of paracord bracelets with my daughter, I took photos of the bracelets we made and showed them on my Facebook profile, and of the 585 friends there, a few dozen of them commented that they wanted to buy one.   Because of that, stupid me went out and purchased $100 worth of paracord and buckles in order to make paracord bracelets, and of the few dozen friends who asked about buying them, only TWO of them actually bought any, meanwhile, I have an inventory of already made paracord bracelets and lots of paracord and buckles left over to make more, yet nobody is buying, because one, everybody and their goddamn mother is making them and selling them..  The goddamn bracelets are even mass produced by Chinese child labor camps... WTF!!!!!!!!!

As if this wasn't enough of a waste of time, I also progressed onto making my own handmade jewelry, and once again, it's a ƒuckíng waste of time insofar as selling my jewelry goes.  Sure I enjoy it and do make some nice handmade jewelry for myself and to give as gifts to friends, family and loved ones, but thus far have only made a single sale and am in the hole $300+ on materials purchased, hoping that I'd make it back and then a little profit.

Meanwhile, for the last 3 months I have been looking for an apartment, and have been getting nowhere with it, because I am rejected left and right, having contacted several hundred potential landlords... WTF... Apartment hunting is just as bad as job hunting..   I'm so sick and tired of everything...  Why do I even friggin bother anymore...  I just keep trying and trying, all for nothing...and it's driving me over the edge
;

No comments :

Post a Comment