February 9, 2013

Blizzard of 2013 Photos, Danvers, Massachusetts

Although my last post prior to this one claimed the Blizzard of 2013 to be insignificant, I suppose my sarcasm will be lost on many who will end up taking it the wrong way, but the truth is, we ended up with a lot of snow.  I ventured out with a yard stick and measured 2 feet in several spots and drifts as high as 5 feet, so, insignificant is was not, but that was not the point I was trying to make.

Nevertheless, I decided to to go out after the snow stopped, shortly after writing my last post, and take some photographs and decided to share them here on my blog.

Blizzard of 2013, Danvers, Massachusetts

Blizzard of 2013, Endicott St, Danvers, Massachusetts

Blizzard of 2013, Danvers, Massachusetts
Blizzard of 2013, Danvers, Massachusetts

Blizzard of 2013, Danvers, Massachusetts

Cars Buried During Blizzard of 2013, Danvers, Massachusetts

;

No comments :

Post a Comment