February 19, 2012

Tracy Lynn Betts: Scumbag of the Month

Tracy Lynn Betts: Child Abuser
Tracy Lynn Betts:  Child Abuser
 Tracy Lynn Betts is Asshole Blogger's Scumbag of the Month, and while there's no shortage of scumbags, this disgusting bitch is deserving of much worse than what I write here.  Tracy Betts of Murietta, California is a child abuser, and if there's one thing that sickens and disgusts me the most, it's child abusers.  As a parent, I absolutely abhor child abuse of any kind, and whatever this douchebag's got coming to her isn't nearly enough. 

Perhaps you have already read the recent viral news of a naked 12 year old girl eating from trash cans in Temecula, California, nonetheless, just in case you have not heard about this, here's a snippet from the news of this incident published by The Press Enterprise;

A naked 12-year-old girl seen eating out of trash cans on a Temecula street was being held by her mother in a car while she worked at a nearby elementary school, residents of the neighborhood said Friday, citing Riverside County Sheriff’s deputies.

Tracy Lynn Betts, 40, a teaching assistant at Vail Elementary, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of felony child endangerment after people who spotted the unidentified girl called 911.
Deputies interviewed the girl and learned that her mother works as a teacher’s assistant at the school. A sheriff’s news release stated that Betts had left her daughter in the vehicle about a block from the school.

Betts was arrested at the school at 2:20 p.m. Thursday and booked into the Southwest Detention Center in French Valley about 10 p.m. She was released Friday after posting $15,000 bail, online booking records show..... [Read more]

After reading the aforementioned article, I decided to look at other news of this appalling incident, and I am disgusted with Tracy Lynn Betts and am saddened by the abuse her poor young daughter had to endure at the hands of this beast.  According to the Temecula Patch, this isn't the first incident involving the child.  Back in December, she was reported missing, but shortly after she called and returned home safe.

 So, let's get to the nitty gritty here, according to witnesses who reported the incident to the above mentioned article, Tracy left her daughter in the car, a BMW, while she was working at the nearby elementary school, but decided to leave her daughter naked so that she would not leave.   First off all, what kind of SICK FUCK leaves a 12 year old girl naked and alone.  Didn't this bitch have any concern whatsoever for the safety of her child?  Thank God no child predators come upon the poor girl.  Bad enough that she was naked and alone in the car, but with no food or water, and no blanket to cover up with.  Scumbag isn't a harsh enough word for Tracy Lynn Betts. Perhaps CUNT is more appropriate.  Amazing that the baboon was able to post the $15,000 bail, yet didn't have food available for her daughter.  I was hoping Tracy would suffer in jail while waiting for her court appearance in April, and when the time comes, I hope she is sentenced to the maximum allowed time.

 I wanted to give this scumbag bitch a piece of my mind, so, found Tracy Lynn Betts' Facebook profile, but, am not able to post on her wall nor comment, however, it is public, therefore, it seems that she has at least 2 more daughters, and she's an Obama supporter.  Of course she's an Obama supporter, the sick fucking bitch.
Tracy Lynn Betts
Tracy Lynn Betts: Child Abusers For Obama

I pray for the poor little girl.  NO CHILD should ever be victim to any form of abuse.  I also recorded a video response.  Forgive me for the "language".  Things like this just make me angry.



7 comments :

  1. Ran across your link after reading this story on huffington post. I just want to tell you THANK YOU!!! As a mom myself, it absolutely appalls me that dumb-ass, ignorant, selfish, worthless, evil, waste of fucking space people are legally allowed to reproduce!! CUNT is the nicest possible descriptive word able to be used for this woman! Her mother should be punished for not swallowing so the world didn't have to be burdened with such trash!! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about this bitch...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102989/Mother-hated-baby-son-day-born-left-year-old-drown-bathtub-refused-CPR.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ... so sad. Grrrr!!! I hate reading sad stories like this.. makes me so angry! Thanks for sharing that story. Gives me something else to write about, even rant in a video. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  3. I read this story online and it tore my heart out. This couple owns and drives a BMW - no cheap car - yet their daughter is naked and hungry. I don't understand!! Of course there are other items of "wealth" - Disney trips, we know she works, and not GREAT wealth but surely can afford food and clothing for their CHILD!! Our children are a GIFT from God. He puts them in OUR care and this couple SORELY needs prayer for letting this little girl suffer needlessly. PLEASE pray that this child is placed with a family who'll show her nothing but LOVE and KINDNESS as she truly deserves. I've heard so many horror stories about Foster Parents and I pray with ALL of my heart that after all she has already been through, that this girl is placed with a LOVING family, and not a cruel Foster family who only does so for the money. (It's sad enough that they exist!) This child SO needs love AND security!! (Thank You in advance Lord for answering my prayer.)

    (PLEASE don't 'blast on me' for praying for this child. I DO believe and my prayers ARE answered. I want ONLY the BEST for this precious little girl.)
    Thank you blogger friends. God bless you all as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i find it very disturbing that you are resorting to demeaning, degrading, anti-female language to describe this person. The "C " word cheapens all women and i strongly advise you to look for alternative descriptors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm no gynecologist, but, I know a CUNT when I see one, and face it, Tracy Lynn Betts IS a CUNT. I find it very disturbing that you feel Ms Betts shouldn't be degraded with such terminology. More to the point, go get yourself an education, because the term CUNT has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the person's sex notwithstanding discussion of female genitalia you fucking imbecile. For reference, verify it by looking it up in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary of Current English, second, I suggest you get off your quasi-pseudo feminist bullshit, because the likes of you wouldn't comment in a similar fashion in regards to someone using the word PRICK when the subject of reference is male, you fucking hypocrite... and for the record, I AM a woman, you dumbass CUNT. I don't care if you're a man, or a woman, or even a fucking animal, if I want to say CUNT, I will say CUNT.

      Delete
    2. Also, keep in mind that the word CUNT may be used differently in El Paso, Texas where you live, than it is in the UK, NZ or AU, etc.

      Delete